Sunday, 17 June 2012

Father's Day

With those wrinkles around his eyes,his grey hair,his tired eyes and his smile telling us everything will be alright.He is still the most handsome guy I know and will ever know.Yes, That's my Papa.I highly respect the dedication,efforts and hard work he has put in for so many years to make our life beautiful.I remember he was once telling my Mum that either give complete freedom to your children or tie them to yourself.Do not worry let them learn their lessons in their own way.They will be good.I thank him for this encouragement,trust and support.I can never let him down.I remember I had once told him that I may fail in my Maths board exam, he laughed and said if everybody's kids will pass then whose will fail. Don't worry Geetu and then he gave me that everything will be alright smile.It worked I scored good.He is the coolest Pa.He Rocks lm/.I love him and cant wait for him to come home .We have arranged a surprise party for him.Happy Father's Day everyone. byee now ...Muaaaaaah !!

No comments:

Post a Comment